hooch

Matijas//fia noamale lait bin i da hiasl oda da moz hiasl at MAIL.GEOCITIES.COM
Mon Jan 18 07:12:29 UTC 1999

klahoja ,

>Did hooch remain limited to the northernmost variants of CJ (and to those
>dialects of English that incorporated it), or did it spread throughout
>the CJ territory, and if the latter did it replace l at m or did they
>coexist in harmony or tension or was hooch a *kind* of l at m ... ?

as I know it spread till europe , because a british company produced
an alcoholic drink called Hooch which is some kind of an alcoholic
soft drink . ( sorry for my bad english )

i had first contacts with this when i was in uk for three weeks for
learning english , which wasn't very successfull .
Maybe all I learnt their was that pee is British for pennies and
success has to be emphasized on the last syllable and not on the first .