(re T.N. Hibben) / masi khapa Jeff / more CJ on website?

Fri Jan 8 02:15:38 UTC 1999

Lhush san!  Qhata mEsayka?

I would like to say hayu masi khapa na shiks Jeff.  Many thanks for a
beautiful reply to the person who sent you that inquiry.

Don't let me volunteer you, Jeff, for even more CJ work -- but I do know
of several more sources which might serve well in the form of small
samples on your website.

Showing the diverse range of printed CJ literature is a fine service
you're rendering with your website.  I've been meaning to share samples
via this list of some of the less easily found items, and you all will be
seeing these fairly soon.

I'm not referring to my own collection right now, but I wonder if Hibben
is the book that, in its first incarnation, showed up in 1871.  One of the
longest-lived printed guides to Chinook Jargon.

Best,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html