ChInuk nanIch-lup pus munk-kEmtEks tIlIXEm?

Wed Jan 27 06:44:09 UTC 1999

LhaXayEm, tIlIXEm,

Lhush pus alta nEsayka ha'yu wawa Ikta khapa ChInuk reydiyo haws, tivi
haws, pi wEXt khakwa.

Uk man ya munk kEmtEks nayka pus na munk nanIch-lup, ya wawa alaxti dret
lhush XumXum pus na munk nanIch-lup khapa ChInuk.

Pi tl'unEs lhaksta kEmtEks munk mIlhayt khakwa nanIch-lup khapa CD-ROM, ma
k'Ilapay wawa yaka qhanchi ya tIki kEmtEks "ikta ukuk pi ukuk khapa
ChInuk?"

(Hello, people, It's good that we're discussing things regarding a ChInuk
radio station, TV station, etc.  My video-production teacher says it might
behoove me to make videos in ChInuk.  And maybe someone would know how to
put such a video onto a CD-ROM that you could respond to when it asked,
"what is this and this in ChInuk?")

Dave

K'C'--wik dret na kEmtEks ukuk tunus wawa "XumXum"; khakwa "idea", enit?

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html