How to post to the group!

Wed Jul 21 01:45:19 UTC 1999

LaXayEm!

kanawi-Laksta, just a quick "lesson"...If you want to send a message to
this list, all you need to do is address it to the address

	chinook at listserv.linguistlist.org

Actually the way I do it is I keep that address in my "address book" for
email under a single word, so I don't have to type that long thing over
and over again...

Best wishes, and looking forward to Uushtaqi's next posting,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html