Teke tlap story web site kopa Chinook wawa

Dave Robertson tuktiwawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Dec 1 05:56:01 UTC 2000

...I'm so busy this week with my job that I want to seize the moment to send
several messages that have been brewing in my brain...Sorry...

One more note, about your writing in Chinook-Wawa, Lee:  It's good to see
you using the English words for whatever you can't find in Jargon
dictionaries.  According to a whole lot of sources, including many of the
people who grew up with Jargon as their native language at Grand Ronde,
that's just like people always did.  And it's still "dret lhush
Chinuk-wawa", wik-na?

Dave