How to locate the noted hack writer

Nadja Adolf nadolf at SPYGLASS.COM
Thu Feb 3 02:10:23 UTC 2000

If you go to the website listed in this email,
at the very bottom, is an email address to reach
Mr. Rubin. He is RickRubin at Juno.com.

The webpage consists of some wonderfully racist and
patronizing outtakes from his book. Reading it made
me wish I could expose him to one of mom's people's
traditional greetings to people of the hemorrhoid -
a BBQ.

I haven't seen anything so offensive since "Klan of the
Kare Bare" by Jean Auel, wherein we learned that the
defining evolutionary advantage between Neanderthal and
Cro Magnon was light skin and blond hair.

nadja