Muckamuck

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Tue Feb 8 06:52:53 UTC 2000

Nadja Adolf wrote:

> This keeps coming back as bounced.
> Will someone tell me if you see it?

I see it; as with the last one.  Your address is right; maybe there's a
confused unsubscribe command kicking around on the list server?  If I
got it, everybody else should have it.

Naika nanitch; kahkwa kimtah.  Maika house-waykut kloshe; klonas mitlite
mahsh wawa kopa list putah.  Poos naika iskum, konaway iskum.

Hmm.  Pretty good example of brevity vs. English version I hope; didn't
mean it intentionally to be that way but it seems to work....

How's "house-waykut" for "address"?  Do you Grand Ronders have a word
for "address" - or maybe just "place"?