I'm still working on describing daily life

Nadja Adolf nadolf at SPYGLASS.COM
Wed Feb 9 23:51:50 UTC 2000

I would appreciate any suggestions, helps, ideas with this project.

nadja

Elip chako sun geddup tintin munk hyas tintin.
Nay kopet moosum. Nay halo kwan keschi tikki wegt moosum .Nay klawha chako
klak bed.

(Early in the morning my alarm clock rang loudly. I stopped sleeping. I was
unhappy because I still wanted to sleep. I dragged myself out of bed.

Kalakla wawa, sun towagh, keschi nay wegt hyiu moosum.
Nay klatawa enatai tenas klahannie haws pe ka tenas waum snass haws. Kimta
tenas waum snass, nay delate geddup pe iskum clothing.

Geese honked, the sun shone, but I still wanted to sleep. I went across the
bathroom and arrived at the shower. After my shower, I was really awake and
got my clothing.

Nay munk klosh le tah, pe munk klimmin tupso kapa letate. Kimtah, nay tsik
tsik wayhut kapa tolo dolla.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair. After that, I drove down the highway to
work.