Muckamuck haws yaka tikki iktas kapa mitlite kulligan - Kitch en needs that stay at the walls (appliances and fixtures.)

Scott E. Tyler Scott.Tyler at MULTICARE.ORG
Sat Feb 12 17:32:28 UTC 2000

See text below

utensils could be described as
	iktas kupa makamak (? Things for eating?)
	makamak iktas

Stove is interesting,
	paya lakaset  (fire box is straight forward)
	lapella ikta  ( roasting thing might work also)
	cikamin paya ( metal fire would be a good name for a heavy metal
rock band!
			Scott---trying to be funny!)