tinas kaltis wawa kupa mamuk hiyu haha

Scott E. Tyler Scott.Tyler at MULTICARE.ORG
Tue Feb 15 19:15:38 UTC 2000

anah!

yakwa nayka tilikam
yawa mayka kakwa smok stachin
Here I stand as a man,
there you are a smoked sturgeon!

hilu mayka mamuk kaltis wawa
qiwa elqay nayka chakkin mayka komaks papa
Don't make kaltis wawa because I'll kick your doggy papa

oqoq mayka wik' lateyt
kakwa wapato kupa lasi'eyt
That's you with no lateyt like a potato on a plate

nanich kupa shilaykam pi mayka nanich peltan-man
Look in the mirror and you'll see an insane man

alta chaku colo upuch-man
pi tinas lili mayka tlap ikt kalitan
Now get lost you opooch-man
or in a little bit you'll catch a kalitan (arrow)

hayak sopina inapu
spus na ledu mamuk memlus
quickly jump inapu (flea) or I'll end your life with my ledu (finger)

oq mayka
siya kuli glis kwishu
qiwa chaku ko hayas olo lelu oqoq
run away you greasy kwishu (pig)
because a hungry lelu (wolf) is here

ma mamuk ipsut mayka lapush
alta skukam wawa tayi chaku yaka 'owas
hold your tongue 'cause the King of bad talk is home!

alta maxsh lhadwa tinas man
spus nayka kwahl mayka kakwa melakwa
Out of the way now tiny guy!
I'll swat you like a little fly! (mosquito).

tlush nanich tlush nanich
spus hlaska lalang kakwa opica
hladawa tla  hladwa siya
pi mihlayt win' kwansim