"iktas box"

Nadja Adolf nadolf at SPYGLASS.COM
Mon Jan 10 20:57:45 UTC 2000

Yep. My family did the same. Ours were usually boxes
of apples,peaches, smoked salmon, and other foodstuff
of the "fun category" for putting out as snacks and for
guests. My mom's family lived in the Seattle
area and in the Pasco area.

Nawitka. Nay tillikum munk ukuk. Nesayka iskum apples, peaches,
piah pish, pe muckamuck itkas khapa munk hee hee muckamuck pe
munk muckamuck khapa tillikums chaku say haus.

BTW - When and where is the next Cinuk Lu?lu?

Kunsih kimtah Cinuk Lu?lu?

nadja