Contacts re Stuwix

David Gene Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Wed Jan 19 18:39:22 UTC 2000

Yes but they and we don't have to. We are all part of the world and need
to respect the different peoples, cultures, nations and ways of/to
knowledge equally. This will help with cooperative efforts in small
communities of many cultures, like this list, and between people of
different nations.
In Spirit
David