Comprehensive bibliographies of CJ

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Mon Jan 31 22:57:24 UTC 2000

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:24:08 -0800, David Robertson
<drobert at TINCAN.TINCAN.ORG> wrote:

>LhaXayEm.
>
>Around 1893, James Constantine Pilling compiled a fine bibliography of the
>Chinookan languages, nearly completely dominated by CJ items.

The work is Bibliography of the Chinookan languages (including the
Chinook jargon),  Pilling, James Constantine, 1846-1895.  97 pages.
(Washington : G.P.O., 1893.)

A scanned microfilm can be viewed on-line at Early Canadiana; see
http://www.canadiana.org/cgi-bin/ECO/mtq?id=71800129ae&doc=15901

or go to www.canadiana.org and search on author "Pilling."

The film/scan is fuzzy and the type is small so it is hard to read.
Select a larger display size at the bottom of the page and try to
scroll around in it.

Regards,

Jeff