You can manage your CHINOOK subscription from our Archives website!

David Robertson of Chinook drobert at TINCAN.TINCAN.ORG
Mon Jul 17 05:26:58 UTC 2000

Howdy,

Actually, I've just discovered that our Archives website,
<http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html>, allows me not
only to post messages to the list but also to manage subscriptions.  Even
better, you can surf to that URL and manage your own subscription with a
couple of mouse clicks.

You'll be able to subscribe, unsubscribe, and configure the settings of
your personal subscription to CHINOOK (and SALISHAN)there.  For example, if
you wanted to switch over to receiving the list once a week in digest form
because the daily postings can get a little voluminous, you'd be able to do
so without having to know arcane LISTSERV commands.

Cheers,
Dave