[Fwd: Re: "Tanasvale" in Portland, Oregon]

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at USWEST.NET
Tue Oct 10 10:02:31 UTC 2000

Since my last post I found an easier way to find street names (easier
than Anywho):  Go to http://www.maps.com/directions/, select "address
finding."  This one will take a street name and state (without a
city) and return a list.

Results for "Illahee" in WA:

Illahee Rd Ne, Bremerton, WA 98311
Illahee Rd Ne, Bremerton, WA 98310
Illahee Ln Ne, Olympia, WA 98516

Results for "Skookum" in WA:

E Skookum Dr, Shelton, WA 98584
Skookum Pl, Shelton, WA 98584
Skookum Rd, Appleton, WA 98602
Skookum Rd, Wahkiacus, WA 98670
Skookum Ln, Matlock, WA 98560
Skookum St, Cusick, WA 99119

There are some discrepancies between databases; note I didn't get
partial-match Skookum Creek Rd in Newport back (unless "Creek" is
also entered) nor did it bring Skookum Creek Rd in Usk back, even
when entered explicitly.  However, Anywho is limited to a return of
200 entries, so the telephone listings stop during the populous
Illahee Rd in Bemerton, which would have left off any Illahee St (if
there was one).

Regards,

Jeff