SWORP Collection

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Sat Aug 4 05:29:07 UTC 2001

Dear Friends,

I have updated my website with new information about the Southwest Oregon
Research Project Collection. The text of the inventory is now at the site
and I will soon be adding the Inventory database. There are now regional
lists for those interested only in manuscripts from Washington, California
or the South-Eastern edge of Oregon. I have also added my Box and folder
linguistic finding aid. In all there may be information about close to 80
different Native languages in SWORP. If you have any questions please
contact me, thank you.
David