Is the group becoming invitation only?

Nadja Adolf nadja at NODE.COM
Mon Aug 13 03:17:38 UTC 2001

OK.

Here it is folks.

This group is starting to look like it is exclusive invitation only.

First, last year - and this - no one sent an annoucment for Jeff Kopp
to put on his server. So, a lot of folks never quite got clear where,
how, when, and to whom to make reservations for the Lu?lu this year.

I for one, probably could *not* have made it - but had more information
been forthcoming, I would have made the *effort.*

What ever happened to the dictionary that was supposed to be published by
Dave? The one that was supposed to be coming from GR? Not word one all
year, from what I can tell - was anything published?

What happened to Jim's dictionary?

I guess I'm so frustrated that, like Jeff, I just sort of assume that
we're not really part of the group anymore, and that it has moved on to
more rarified types.

I'm really irked though, that I spent all that time studying and working on
jargon - because had I known this was gonna get rarified, I'd have stuck to
something like Arabic.

nadja