No subject

elaine:) el at MACNET.COM
Wed Aug 22 02:44:40 UTC 2001

it's a really busy time at the preschool right now, but before i neglected
to do so, i wanted to thank everyone for a very, very great chinuk
lu7lu...my boys and i had a very good time and enjoyed the extra day we
spent as well...thank you so much for the hospitality, the room, the food,
and for everyone who made the whole thing fly...also many thanks to all
those who we visited with...or in my kids' case, played dominoes
with....qhata mayka wawa "dominoes" khapa chinuk :)...mersi

elaine