(fwd) Chinook Translation

Dave Robertson TuktiWawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Thu Nov 8 17:24:49 UTC 2001

LaXayam,

Maybe an equivalent idea can be found in one of the hymns already translated into Jargon by the missionaries (Eells?), or in the catechism stuff that Blanchet or Demers created.

Dave

--
"Asking a linguist how many languages she knows is like asking a doctor how many diseases he has!" -- anonymous