Cultus

Theresa Kishkan tkishkan at UNISERVE.COM
Tue Nov 13 17:34:17 UTC 2001

Thanks so much to those of you who responded via the list or to me
personally. I've passed along your information to my friend and I know
she'll appreciate the input. I'm going to send this before the big storm
shuts down our power! Thank goodness for a woodshed full of seasoned fir and
a thermos of strong coffee!

Theresa Kishkan
RR1 Site 20 C11
Madeira Park, B.C.
V0N 2H0
(604)883-2377
Red Laredo Boots (1996); Sisters of Grass (2000); Inishbream (2001)

"There are pale beaches of coral sand, strung darkly with the dead weeds. I
walk them endlessly, alert for news of the world: a bottle, an explosive, a
book of the saint's voyage enacted on the edge of the Atlantic....."
                                                   --Inishbream