About fwding from folks who write me off-list [also fwd from M. Cleven]

Dave Robertson tuktiwawa at NETSCAPE.NET
Fri Apr 19 22:47:42 UTC 2002

"David D. Robertson" wrote:

> From:    "Terry Glavin" <transmontanus at gulfislands.com>
> To:    "David D. Robertson"
>
> kutsack: "a loose cloak or mantle in one piece". j jewitt, "the adventures
> and sufferings of john r jewitt ,captive of maquinna" etc.

> [Terry adds that he doesn't find our other mystery word in Sproat's "Aht",
> i.e. Southern Wakashan, vocabulary.  --  Dave]

[M. Cleven writes:] Would it be OK for the list moderator to actually post the full submission from Terry, instead of just the bit he judges relevant?

[D. Robertson responds:]  In fact that's what I did.  Additionally, I referred to a separate off-list message from Terry Glavin, which added some useful context.