Whiskey jack, the bird, and high muck

Colin Bruce cbruce at SMARTLINE.COM.AU
Wed Jul 10 23:14:49 UTC 2002

Does your aunt's recognition of chinook terms mean that chinook had
migrated to Aberdeen or that Lallans had migrated to Chinook Illahie?

Jeffrey Kopp <jeffkopp at ATTBI.COM>@LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG> on 10-07-2002
11:24:43

Please respond to Jeffrey Kopp <jeffkopp at ATTBI.COM>

Sent by:  The Chinook List <CHINOOK at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG>