"ikta kata" in _Kamloops Wawa_

Jim Holton jim at ADISOFT-INC.COM
Thu Sep 19 16:55:11 UTC 2002

Collin, The only attestation that comes to mind, which is along the
lines that you suggest, is from an exercise that we read at a prevous
lulu and is on the associated CD.  I believe it is based on an actual
conversation that took place.

1st person: Ikta kata?   (What's the problem?)
2nd person: Wik ikta kata.  (There is no problem.)

Klahauyem, Jim