Help requested testing Web page mods

David D. Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu Aug 21 23:57:30 UTC 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 03:21:50 -0700, Jeffrey Kopp <jeffreykopp at ATT.NET>
wrote:

>Hi. I've modified the script that displays dictionary page images. Only
two
>such remain on my site: LeJeune's "Chinook Rudiments" and the new "Mystery
>Dictonary," <http://home.att.net/~chinookjargon/ljcr24.htm>

Check out page 24 of "Chinook Rudiments" for one of my favorite passages,
a retelling of the story of the 5th day of creation.  God made the salmon,
the sturgeon, the kokanees, the mamets, the crows, the geese...
Everything you can find in Shuswap country.

(How do you say 'prickly pears'?)  :-)