the 'questionable' items in my Alaska English / CJ message (fwd)

David D. Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri May 23 05:16:09 UTC 2003

About the message below, which appeared on our list 4 years ago, I'll say I
haven't found evidence yet that 'hooch' formed part of Chinook Jargon in
Alaska or elsewhere.  I guess this is a bit of a retraction!  --  Dave R.