Penutian "musmus"?

phil cash cash pasxapu at DAKOTACOM.NET
Tue Sep 16 07:07:18 UTC 2003

more food for thought...here is a real good summary on prehistoric
language spread in the NW and elsewhere by Jane Hill.  it does relate
to the topic under discussion and a summary is given on Algonkian.

http://crlc.anu.edu.au/arcling2/Hill.htm

(Jane cites the Goodard article I mentioned previously concerning
'deer', etc.)

Phil Cash Cash
UofA