Penutian "musmus"?

Ros' Haruo lilandbr at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 17 19:03:57 UTC 2003

So are the K and M words glossed as "black-tailed deer (sing.)" or
"black-tailed deer (pl.)"? Or canyou tell?

Is there any way (I suspect not) that CJ musmus could have given birth to
the K and M forms? Otherwise, I'd say you've clearly shot the Algonquian
etymon full of holes.

lilEnd

        ROS' Haruo / 204 N 39th / Seattle WA 98103 / Usono
    lilandbr at scn.org / lilandbr at hotmail.com / tel 206-633-2434
TTT-Himnaro Cigneta : http://www.geocities.com/cigneto/pretaj.html
Nove en La Lilandejo : http://www.geocities.com/lilandr/novaj.html
      ("la Esperantisto antauxe nomata Liland Brajant Ros'")