Font (Re: Lushootseed Changer Babel-type Myth)

David D. Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Sep 24 00:52:16 UTC 2003

Liland,

Hayu masi pus ukuk k'aw-k'aw-ikta.  (?! My attempt at 'thanks for this
link.')

Looking at the Fontootseed font, I have the opinion it would work just
fine for the Grand Ronde way of writing.

I also think it'd be good for most sounds of most Salish languages, and
thank you for pointing it out.  On the character map when I download the
font & click 'Open', there are a few empty squares instead of symbols.  Do
you know if this was intentional?

--Dave