Chinuk Wawa program item at Sidney Esperanto conf in July

Liland Brajant ROS� lilandr at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 13 00:22:20 UTC 2004

The preliminary program of the US/Canada joint annual
Esperanto convention, to be held 16-19 July in Sidney,
BC, is now out at
http://www.esperanto.org/ELNA/kongreso2004/programo-en.html
and my presentation on CJ is scheduled for 9:30 Sunday
AM (unfortunately this gives me less than 10 minutes
to get ready, since I'm also in charge of the
interfaith service that ends at 9:20 in the other
room!)

Anyone who will be in the Victoria area that weekend
and might be able to help me with this, please let me
know.

lilEnd = Haruo

=====
Ros' Haruo = Leland Bryant Ross
(Ros' estas la familia nomo)
Persona TTTejo : http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/
Esperanto * Kantoj * Baptismo * Himnoj * Melvilo * Sushio
Seatlo * Lingvoj * Beletro Usona * dxwlEšucid * ktp