CHINOOK Digest - 10 Jun 2004 to 11 Jun 2004 (#2004-67)

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Jun 16 01:15:29 UTC 2004

I'm torn between putting a clearer subject header on this message &
keeping the continuity of a good thread.  Ah, well, how 'bout continuity...

Just a word of thanks to Leanne for asking excellent questions & voicing
your feedback from a learner's perspective.  This is really useful stuff
for the 'experts' to hear!  Thanks also to Leland & co. for the same
reason.

And thanks very much to Tony & Henry for 'expert' knowledge.  My wife
thinks that photo of Tony & Sammy in the Seattle Times article is about
the greatest thing since Unicode.  :-)

--Dave