Interesting news article: "An amazing, true B.C. fish story"

Leanne Riding riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM
Sun Oct 3 08:23:36 UTC 2004

This article is not really related to the Chinook Language, but I thought
it was very interesting background material. It is about the discovery and
mapping of a huge, pre-contact fishing complex 4 kilometers square, on the
mudflat of Comox Bay. I enjoyed it very much.

-- Leanne (http://timetemple.com)