Wikipedia, anyone?

Ros’ Haruo rosharuo at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 5 18:47:41 UTC 2005

Has anyone here considered starting a Chinuk Wawa Wikipedia? This could be a
fascinating learning experience for all involved, while also providing a
body of useful and interesting reading material and reference data for those
learning the jargon. There are fledgling Wikipedias in Nahuatl and Cherokee,
but as far as I can see no other indigenous North American ones. I am quite
active in the Esperanto Wikipedia, where we have over 25,000 articles now,
including the one I wrote on Chinuk Wawa:
http://eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%88inuka_pi%C4%9Dino

Haruo
--
Meet the Whole World Halfway — Learn and Use Esperanto!
www.lernu.net <http://www.lernu.net>