Test Wikipedia started

Mark Williamson node.ue at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jul 10 00:22:39 UTC 2005

I didn't know there was a Shorthand sign for "wi". Acc'dingly, I wrote
it "hawkipedia" - similar things are done in other scripts or
languages which lack certain phonemes, or even to nativise it a bit,
such as the Tamil "vikipittiyaa" or Friulian "vichipedie" or Arabic
"wikibidiya".

Best
Mark

--
SI HOC LEGERE SCIS NIMIVM ERVDITIONIS HABES
QVANTVM MATERIAE MATERIETVR MARMOTA MONAX SI MARMOTA MONAX MATERIAM