Test Wikipedia started

Ros’ Haruo rosharuo at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 9 17:08:47 UTC 2005

Thanks, Dave! I knew something didn't look quite right! ;-) Visit the page
again and click on the tab at the top that says "Discussion". Feel free to
add to the discussion, too (by clicking on the "Edit" tab or the little "+"
tab). But preferably first click on the link at the upper right corner and
create yourself an account, first.
 Here is the post I sent to the Wikipedia-l mailing list
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2005-July/040885.html
that resulted in the post by Mark Williamson (= the "node-ue" who posted the
Shorthand bit)
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2005-July/040889.html
in which he presented us with a test space. I'm putting these links here as
well as sending this to him in the interests of a fully disclosed historical
record...
 On 7/9/05, David Robertson <ddr11 at columbia.edu> wrote:

> On the test page, the shorthand message is legible but it welcomes us to
> the Chinuk Wawa "Hawkipidia".
>
> --Dave R.

Haruo

--
Meet the Whole World Halfway — Learn and Use Esperanto!
www.lernu.net <http://www.lernu.net>