"Our Roots" Canada Web archive

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 20 07:01:53 UTC 2005

What does it mean "kaflooey"?
I didn't find this word in any English dictionary, nor in any Chinook Jargon dictionary.

Francisc

Jeffrey Kopp <jeffreykopp at ATT.NET> wrote:
I wonder how long its search function has been kaflooey.

J.

To respond to the CHINOOK list, click 'REPLY ALL'. To respond privately to the sender of a message, click 'REPLY'. Hayu masi!

http://mail.yahoo.com