Chinook Jargon shopping bag

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat Nov 5 06:45:10 UTC 2005

I'd like to take advantage of an idle weekend moment to thank my parents
for bringing me a shopping bag from the Chinook Jargon store in Ketchikan,
Alaska.  I think it's your average tourist-trap joint, and they could've
gone to about 20 others just like it.  So I appreciate the time taken out
of their busy tour schedule to get this souvenir for me.  I'm sure it'll
wind up in an archive some day!

--Dave R