Happy Thanksgiving

Yakima Belle yakimabelle at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 28 07:45:22 UTC 2005

Klahyowya:

Mahsie kopa mika Klush wa.

Mika siks,

Nadja

--- Scott Tyler <s.tylermd at COMCAST.NET> wrote:

> LaXayam nika siks,
> LuS tamtam pi paL hiyu hihi miLayt koopa wawa illahi
> mamook hiyu maq'amaq'  oqoq  mahsi san
> mayka siks ooshtaqi
>
> greetings my friends,
> happiness and laughter to chinook list serve
> eat heartily on Thanksgiving!
> your friend scott/ooshtaqi

I swear I seen a twelve-foot-high hump-shouldered elk
with no antlers and swan neck - 19th C. miner, quoted
in "Lonesome Dromedary", The Big Book of the Weird Wild
West, Paradox Press, 1998.

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil." -- Thomas Mann

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/