Bolduc

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Sep 6 21:39:50 UTC 2005

I don't find any mention of J.B.Z. Bolduc's Chinuk Wawa materials when I
search our list's archives.

The other day I photocopied pages 94-95 of his "Mission of the Columbia",
ed. & tr. by Edward J. Kowrach, published in 1972 by Ye Galleon of
Fairfield, WA.

Reproduced there are the CW "Our Father" prayer, some vocbulary items, and
a few comments on the language.  There are so many errors in these
materials as presented in the 1972 edition, that they deserve some
comment.  If someone else with more free time would like to take this on
and post their comments here, wonderful.  Otherwise I'll get around to it.

--Dave R.