spakram; Curtis; CJ etymological dictionary

Francisc Czobor fericzobor at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 2 09:32:48 UTC 2006

LaXayEm !

  I would gladly participate in a CJ etymology project; I've made indeed a personal CJ dictionary with etymologies, but please don't overestimate it: it is based only on free on-line resources (it includes the info from ALL on-line resources that I was able to find, mainly those linked to in Leanne Riding's and Jeff Kopp's websites, but also some others).

  Francisc

David Robertson <ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU> wrote:
Since I've been getting experience making a Jargon dictionary out of the
Indigenous shorthand texts, I'm eager to move on to an etymological
project. It should be a team effort. Henry, Tony, Sam Johnson, Sally, and
Francisc, you all have personal CJ dictionary files of one sort or
another...

--Dave

To respond to the CHINOOK list, click 'REPLY ALL'. To respond privately to the sender of a message, click 'REPLY'. Hayu masi!