Garland 1899, "Trail of the goldseekers"

lisa abbott da_nason at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 19 22:23:18 UTC 2006

Hi David!

This will probably seem weird but my name is Lisa and I just joined the
list.  I joined because I was doing research on my ancestry and I ran across
a post you made back in 2003 (you probably don't even remember) regarding
you friend who was trying to interpret the last words of Chief Kanasket as
he lay dying after being shot by the infantry.

I was wondering, do you happen to know what sparked your friends interest?

I'm looking forward to learning about the Chinook language as at this point,
I know nothing!  :)

Lisa Abbott