Garland 1899, "Trail of the goldseekers"

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Oct 18 15:57:16 UTC 2006

Garland, Hamlin.  1899.  The trail of the goldseekers: A record of travel
in prose and verse.  New York: MacMillan.

Online at http://delta.ulib.org/ulib/data/moa/33d/6c4/f84/c49/17f/f/data.txt

I love the internet.  You can go googling for alternate spellings and
plural forms of Chinook words borrowed into English, and find entire old
books online that you've never seen before.

There's some quoted Jargon dialogue in this book, if anyone wants to look
through it & post it on this list...?  (I'm a touch busy with this
dissertation stuff.)

--Dave R