St. Onge & Huntington Library

Dave Robertson ddr11 at UVIC.CA
Fri Oct 27 18:56:47 UTC 2006

An archivist at the Huntington Library in California tells me that a number
of Father St. Onge's personal copies of Kamloops Wawa are in their
collection.  I wonder where the rest of his library and papers went?  Some
stuff is at an archive in Canada, but I have yet to locate his
correspondence in CJ shorthand with Native people of BC.

--Dave R