Complete Lewis & Clark journals, online

David Robertson ddr11 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Tue Sep 12 02:13:13 UTC 2006

http://lewisandclarkjournals.unl.edu/index.html

Very nice website.  A project involving Gary Moulton, who edited the
recent multivolume edition of the Journals.  Includes a Search function.
Here you can read complete journals from each of several expedition
members, arranged together by date.  At last, an easy way for everyone to
read the original texts.

December 10, 1805 provides our earliest clearly Jargon sentence.  Right?
I don't recall any earlier recognizable sentences from Nootka land et al.

---Dave R