Horse rig story

Leanne Riding riding at TIMETEMPLE.COM
Sat Sep 16 23:47:10 UTC 2006

Thanks for that story!

Question about usage;

If "aiak" is used first in the statement, do you get the sense that it
modifies the whole action expressed by the statement -- whereas "ayu" is
only describing the action it precedes?

Side note... a bit irrellevant...

The word "aiak" always reminds me of the japanese word hayai/hayaku due
to coincidence of meaning of "aiak". Hayai (adj.) and hayaku (adv.) are
two forms of the same base word, which I have been taught can mean early
or fast respectively...