Shuswap shorthand on birchbark

Keith Thor Carlson keith.carlson at USASK.CA
Sun Jan 13 04:36:44 UTC 2008

When I was in Britain a couple of years ago I checked with the Windsor
castle archives (for the royals) about these and other gifts/
correspondence from BC Aboriginals.  Unfortunately, the archives
housing documents from citizens of the Commonwealth was destroyed
during Nazi bombings.  THey have nothing pre-WWII.

Keith

Keith Thor Carlson