CJ speaker on US coin

Jordan Fink jordan at RISEUP.NET
Sat Jul 5 04:00:02 UTC 2008

According to Wikipedia the indian-head nickel is a composite of Chief Iron
Tail of the Oglala Sioux, Chief Two Moons of the Cheyenne, and Chief John
Big Tree of the Seneca... as far as I know none of the three spoke the
Wawa.

-j

--
"all i know about my own life, for example, is i have been scared to death
for the last 39 years and six months. And all I know about fear, is that