mystery "French" in Wawa

hzenk at PDX.EDU hzenk at PDX.EDU
Mon Jun 16 23:12:51 UTC 2008

Robert,

I'll go dig around and see if I can find the refs I'm vaguely
remembering to Siletz being originally Alsean speaking (they are I
believe from Alsea speaking linguistic informants).

One thing that kinda has me scratching my head is that I thought that
that message from me you replied to was lost (didn't come up in my
"sent mail" box).  That's why I sent another, shorter message under
the same topic.  So if anyone is wondering what all that was about...
Henry