Respectful Request for a Translation

Duane Pasco dpasco at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 21 04:11:11 UTC 2008

Jeff........
	I get a lot of this kind of thing. There's really no concept of
anything like that in Chinook jargon. I could contrive something, but
here's the thing........... If I were say it to a Nastive who knew no
English, it would make no sense to him. Much was the case with
missionaries doing scripture in jargon. The natives had no idea what
they were saying.
Hope all is well with you.
Duane