Corpora: Corpus Linguistics courses

barlow at rice.edu barlow at rice.edu
Tue Apr 4 14:07:03 UTC 2000

Dear Colleagues,

Rita Simpson has suggested that I list Corpus Linguistics course syllabi on my
Corpus Linguistics page, and so if you have taught a Corp Ling course and
have posted the syllabus on the web, I would like to ask you to send me the
URL.

Many may feel that their syllabus is preliminary, incomplete, in need of
modification, etc., but I would encourage all list members to send me their
Corpus Ling syllabus. I am sure that having a wide range of syllabi will be
a useful resource.

For technical reasons, it may take me some time to post the contributions that
I receive.

Michael