Corpora: Morphems - Summary

Agnes Mühlmeyer-Mentzel muehlmey at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 5 13:50:33 UTC 2000

Agnes Mühlmeyer-Mentzel schrieb:

> Dear Collegues,
> I'm looking for a list of morphems of German language, as complete as
> possible, the morphems as short as possible. For example:
> /zer/riss/en
> /mög/lich/keit/en
> /grübel/n
> /grübl/er/isch
> best regards
> Agnes Mühlmeyer-Mentzel

I have been asked to summarize the info I got to the list.

First I learned that I am looking for morphs not for morphems.

I have got a lot of interesting links to research groups that are
working on morphems or have developed a morphological analyzer for the
german language:

CELEX project:
http://www.kun.nl/celex/
http://www.ldc.upenn.edu/Catalog/LDC96L14.html

MALAGA Research group:
http://www.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/LAPTDA/laptda.html,
http://www.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/~orlorenz/DMM/DMM.en.html
http://www.linguistik.uni-erlangen.de/Malaga.en.htm

Zentrum für Informations- und Sprachverarbeitung:
http://www.cis.uni-muenchen.de/projects/CISLEX.html

Morphological Analyzer

http://www.dfki.de/lt/registry/morphan-over.html
http://services.canoo.com/MorphologyBrowser.html

I have not got a list of german morphs, exactly as I need it, but I hope
that I can create it from the CELEX - database.

Best regards

Agnes Mühlmeyer-Mentzel